courses evaluation - College of Applied Medical Sciences
The process for evaluating the physical therapy courses as follows: -
1. Fill out a form of course report.
2. Fill out a form of course improvement.
3. Students Questionnaire, assessing a faculty member.
4. Receive students complaints and observations.
5. Open discussion with students during a general meeting, organized by the Dean of the Faculty of Medical Sciences held at the end of each semester.
6. Action plan to be done to improve courses typically according to above basis , to account for implementation in years following