Objectives of the unit
· Promote a culture of quality have beneficiaries in the vicinity of the total of all classes.
· Definition requirements to obtain academic accreditation and quality assurance by the National Commission for the adoption and the academic calendar.
· Building cadres trained and able to apply the quality system of qualification for academic accreditation.
· Gain the confidence of the community in the output of the educational process.
· The provision of advisory services and guides for scientific departments and various college departments with regard to quality assurance and accreditation.
· Adopt a self-evaluation approach as an input to the ongoing internal review and application of the quality system and access to credit.
· Develop the skills of faculty members with regard to education and learning.
· Develop students' skills associated with learning.
• Develop a system to ensure the continuity of quality.